Application to the VCU Advanced Education Program in Endodontics is accepted through the American Dental Education Association Postdoctoral Application Support Service (PASS) program only.
Your PASS application will include the following:
- Personal statement indicating your interest in the specialty of Endodontics, including information about your experience and career goals (personal and professional)
- Current curriculum vitae or resume
- Official copies of dental school transcripts
- GPA/class ranking forwarded from the dean's office of the dental school attended
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can personally attest to your personal and professional qualities, including at least one letter from an individual who can discuss your endodontic skills
- 2x2 inch photograph
- The VCU codes are as follows:
- TOEFL institution code: 5570
- Department code: 38
- IDP code: 4444
In addition, a non-refundable $50 application fee should be paid directly to the VCU Department of Endodontics after submitting the PASS application.
- Pay online to avoid any delays in the application process
- Alternatively, submit a check by mail to the following address:
Ryan Brown, application administrator
Advanced Education Program in Endodontics
Virginia Commonwealth University
School of Dentistry
Richmond, Virginia 23298-0566
Further inquiries may be directed to:
Interviews are by invitation only. Please note that not all applicants will be interviewed. Interviews are traditionally held in early August.
If an applicant has not received an invitation to interview by Sept. 15 it can be assumed by the applicant that he/she will not be selected for that admission cycle.
Candidates selected for admission will be notified by Oct. 15. All applicants will receive notification of action taken by the admissions committee from the program director by Oct. 15.
Application process if candidate has previously applied
Applicants meeting the requirements for admission, but not granted an interview, are encouraged to apply again the following year. Reapplication must be completed through PASS.